If there are any scheduled or recurring expenses, those can be scheduled and added to your Property's. To add a scheduled recurring expense, open the Vendor Information Page. Do so by clicking Vendors in the Top Navigation Bar and selecting a property on the left and then select the vendor on the right. Then click Vendor Accounts in the Actions Menu. Lastly, click on the Scheduled Expenses Tab in the bottom-right table.
To Add, Modify, or Delete a scheduled expense, use the respective buttons below the table:
- Add or Modify Vendor Scheduled Expense: the following form appears when you add or modify a scheduled expense.
- Start & End Date: Enter the date in which the recurring expense will start and end.
- Occurrence: How often will the charge occur? Monthly, weekly, once or yearly?
- Category: Select the category of this expense using the drop-down list.
- Amount: The price of the expense.
- Description: A brief description of the expense.
- Delete Expense: To delete a scheduled expense, simply select the desired expense and click Delete.