You can manage a user's details, data access, and permissions by opening the User Management Page. Do so by clicking Admin in the Top Navigation Bar and clicking on the User Management Tab. Then click GO next to where it says Manage Users. This opens the User Management Page.
The User Management Page lists the users that are associated with your application. Their status and whether they are locked/unlocked from entering the system is on the left:
- Active - Inactive - Locked - Unlocked
Click on a user to view additional details. If you have a long list of users, you can filter them by User Name, Role, Active Flag or Status. Enter your filter criteria and click Search. To clear your Search click Clear.
View and Manage User's Details:
1. Click on the User you wish to view details of.
2. Then click User Details under the Actions Menu.
In the User Details Page, you can view or update the user's status, username, and contact information. Set the status to Active/ Inactive, Locked/ Unlocked using the Status Buttons.
User's Data Access: View or edit the user's data access by clicking on the Data Access Tab in the User Details Page. Manage what properties the user can access by selecting the type of access allowed:
- Access All - to access all current or future properties
- Selected - to access properties selected in the list
Filter By Portfolio: Make it easier to chose and filter the property list by portfolio.
User's Roles & Permissions: Manage a user's permissions by clicking on the Roles & Permissions Tab.
- Role: To assign the user a different role, select one from the dropdown list and click Update Role Permissions. This will automatically reset the permissions based on the selected role.
- Role & Permissions: Click on one of the Task Groups to view or edit the permissions in that group. Scroll through them and select which ones you want to be Enabled/ Disabled for this user.